Thursday, June 08, 2006

Birthday Calculator

I'm not sure who this Paul Sadowski guy is, but he's got an interesting birthday calculator. It tell you all sorts of information about your birthday: ordinary stuff like your day of birth and zodiac sign, and not-so ordinary stuff like the phase of the moon and date of conception. Too bad it doesn't have place of conception: I'd love to see how many people have "Back seat of mom's car."

I also recommend the Name Calculator page for those people into numerology. Not that anyone is.

Link to Name Calculator
Link to Birthday Calculator (Thanks, Lee)

1 comment:

Deron said...

Interesting stuff, Keith, thanks! Unfortunately, it appears that I have the wrong name for my birthdate (though I did have someone deep into numerology once tell me my name was a divine gift).