Thursday, June 29, 2006

Simple (and Surprisingly Accurate) IQ Test

There are a number of IQ tests out there, and I've probably tried them all. Most are gimmicky, and nearly all of them artificially inflate your score.

But this test provided me with the same score I received when I took my Mensa application tests. It consists of 38 true/false questions that must be completed in 13 minutes. You apparently get bonus marks for completing the test quickly, and there's a break after the 19th question so you can relax before tackling the second half.

I'll send a postcard to anyone who can guess what my score was.*

I'll send a prize to anyone who can beat it!**

*Family and close friends excluded from this offer; you'll get a phone call.
**Screenshot verification may be required. Prizes are expensive, especially now that I'm out of work.


Link

1 comment:

Whyme said...

IQ = 140?